Return & Refund Policy
We have a 30-day free return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return or refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging (Some products are non-returnable, for example: Processors, Software or TVs. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. We have two options to start a return:
- You can go and start the self-return process on our returns page.
- You can contact us via "Live Chat" icon or reach us via email.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return questions.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and provide you with the best solution.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards. Also these:
- Opened TVs, combos, and monitors 37" and larger — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Computer processors
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Select special-order merchandise, or any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Opened or unwrapped educational tapes and books
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Also, you can request an exchange with our self-return process at our return page.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.